ℹ️ The repository contains bundle versions 1-4, versions ≥ 5 are located in scheb/2fa.
It comes with the following two-factor authentication methods:
Additional features you will like:
- Interface for custom two-factor authentication methods
- Trusted IPs
- Trusted devices (once passed, no more two-factor authentication on that device)
- Single-use backup codes for when you don't have access to the second factor device
- Multi-factor authentication (more than 2 steps)
- CSRF protection
- Whitelisted routes (accessible during two-factor authentication)
composer require scheb/two-factor-bundle
... and follow the installation instructions.
Detailed documentation of all features can be found in the Resources/doc directory.
|1.x||EOL||>= 2.1, < 2.7|
|2.x||EOL||^2.6, ^3.0, ^4.0|
|3.x||EOL||3.4, ^4.0, ^5.0|
|4.x||Maintained||3.4, ^4.0, ^5.0|
For information about the security policy and know security issues, see SECURITY.md.
Want to contribute to this project? See CONTRIBUTING.md.
This bundle is available under the MIT license.
Copyright (c) 2018 Christian Scheb
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of
the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so,
subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR
COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER
IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- Fix HTML element closing
- Update .editorconfig and .gitattributes
- PHP version constraint >=7.1.3 to allow PHP8
- Fix mocking issue in PHPUnit 9.2
- Use ignore-platform-reqs with nightly to build on PHP8
- Set v5 maintained
- Contributing section
- Add SECURITY.md
- Provide license in export
- Support doctrine/persistence v2
- Build on PHP nightly
- Add test cases for PUBLIC_ACCESS
- Add support for PUBLIC_ACCESS
- Fix typo
- Set all Psalm deprecation errors to info
- Increase Psalm error level
- Add cross-link to TOTP config
- Note on routes and firewalls
- Order of imports
- fix documentation
- Make PHP syntax highlighting work on GitHub
- Add comments to avoid common mistakes
- Link to create issue with support template
- Add method to easily re-send the email with the authentication code
- Update keywords
- Add missing newline
- Event dispatcher null is not supported
- Add option to allow only POST requests to check_path
- Use tabs consistently
- Extract code into TrustedDeviceTokenEncoder